There are advantages in being famous and of course the never ending disadvantages. It’s just how you handle it because you wanted and asked for it. But the most important thing about being famous is you’ll be able to inspire people because of your following base. Many people will look up to you and idolize you. A lot will also learn from you and may follow your style because you are being looked up to as an icon.
In becoming famous, you must start from scratch. Everybody does (well except those who were born from rich and already popular parents) but it’s much better if you see yourself grow with those who support you. Youtube is one of the best platforms in order for you to be famous by sharing what you like and also your interests that many people may also like.
Reasons why you should put up a YouTube Channel:
- One of the most interesting facts about social networks and most shopping sites is that they are search engines. Just like Google, YouTube is also a search engine. Google’s search engine allows you to find anything on the web while YouTube’s search engine exclusively looks for YouTube videos.
- There aren’t many restrictions in place when it comes to the media that can be uploaded to a YouTube channel. You can also point out different videos you found to be interesting on your channel.
- One of the nicest components of a YouTube channel is that you can provide links to your preferred sites or additional content directly on the video page. These links act as organic back links for SEO purposes and this, in turn, helps to promote your site’s value.
- One really good reason to add video and a YouTube channel to your site is to give the audience more content. When people get a lot of good content that is solving their problems, they stay longer and like to come back and visit more often.
- It grows your brand. Having video someplace else gets your brand out there in another location which starts to grow the level of awareness and expertise that you have.
- You don’t have to pay anything to start a YouTube channel. Of course you’ll have to pay some cash out to produce a good video so you can distribute unique content, but at first just offering your favourites and the chance to subscribe can be a way to lay down the cornerstone of future successes for a brand.
- We do our best learning if we are always pushing ourselves just a little further than we feel comfortable with. Adding video has definitely done that for us and we feel like we are creating some of our best content and hopefully solving our audience’s problems with our video series.
- It is time to go from being a passenger to being a pilot. YouTube gives you the ability to upload your videos on the web and potentially get visibility on a large scale. The viewership and revenue will start small, but if you stick with your channel and promote it, your channel may eventually become one of the must-watch channels that attract thousands of daily viewers.
Being a newbie at owning a YouTube channel doesn’t mean that you can’t do it, it just takes passion and perseverance and you really need to push yourself if you are focused on your goal. These steps will give you the much needed push in order for you to start building you own career as a youtuber.